Resources & How to Guides
Design your fence with the Betafence fence configurator
Choosing a fence is one of the most important decisions you need to make when securing your property. It is also an investment - a solid fence will last for years, securing what matters to you most.
That is why we have created two innovative solutions that will allow you to compose your dream fence in a few simple steps without leaving your home.
When buying a fence for the first time, we often don’t know about the many elements needed to guarantee a successful installation. The Betafence fence configurator has been designed to simplify this process. By answering a few simple questions regarding the planned investment, the configurator will calculate the appropriate number of necessary elements (panels, posts, gates, or fixators) and add them to the basket. You don’t have to worry about the compatibility of individual parts anymore. Our fence calculator will choose them for you.
The entire process takes less than five minutes! Choose the configurator and relax, knowing that you have purchased everything you need for a successful fence installation. Your order will be at your door within five business days.
A few simple steps to choose your dream fence
- First, choose one of our two fence configurators. You can read more about each of them below.
- In the next step, we will ask you to choose one fencing system. The systems available in the Betafence online store have been designed with the convenience of shopping in mind and consists of a complete sets of panels, gates, posts and accessories.
- You will then proceed to select the height of the fence panels.
- The next step is the selection of posts. Don't worry, our calculator will only show you the options compatible with the selected panels.
- The entire system can be supplemented with single-width gates depending on your fence height chosen.
- The last step is to select the fixators you'd like to use with your system.
- Based on your selections above our calculator will then determine the basket of items you require to install your fence.
Fence configurator with Google Maps
Choosing the right fence involves making important decisions, but its purchase should be as simple as possible. Following this thought, we designed a fence configurator based on Google maps for the Betafence online store. Thanks to it, you can find your property in South Africa and plot the line of the fence directly on a Google satellite map.
The accuracy of measurements is the basis of successful assembly! Thanks to the calculator, you can check your measurements and ensure the correctness of the fence plan. Check out our measuring guide.
Fence configurator based on your calculations
If you have accurate calculations regarding the length of the planned fence, this option is for you! You just need to enter the length of your fencing perimeter and select the fence height of your choice and you are good to go. Our configurator tool will automatically make all the required calculations for you.
Ordering your fence online has never been so easy!
If the configurator doesn’t allow all the options you would like to include in the fence, or you prefer more personal contact, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please be aware that the installation video below is part of a fencing system. Posts and brackets sold separately. Other additional items (gates, hinges, latches, etc.) are optional and sold separately.